CONCEPT International GmbH
CONCEPT International is a Value Added Distributor (VAD) – along with the supply of products, we offer comprehensive product and product distribution services. Our slogan is: “We make the life of our system integrators as easy as possible!”
Typically, we are acting as the German representative of the manufacturer and, of course, comply with all regulations and laws that are incumbent on the distributor, such as checking the CE certifications, reporting via the WEEE reporting system for the disposal of electronics, compliance with the battery and packaging law, etc.
Especially in “our” areas such as health care, industry & trade, service & maintenance, banks & insurances, municipalities and education, important demand and application analyses, availability considerations, product comparisons, test positions and lifecycle considerations take place both in project planning and during product use. CONCEPT International supports the specialized trade and system integrators with decades of expertise.
Due to electronic aging and wear, as well as vandalism and high complexity, errors occur over the years of operation. CONCEPT International leaves neither the system integrator nor the end customer on their own here: constructive research into the cause of faults, rapid repairs, quality monitoring and proactive replacement (pre-failure swap) as well as service levels that can be sold with the product, such as vandalism insurance and extended warranty, offer the customer an all-round carefree package.
The product portfolio currently includes:
- OPS and mini PCs for digital signage, vehicle installation and industrial applications
- Medical business trolley PCs for use in hospitals, nursing stations and doctors’ surgeries
- Rugged tablet PCs for out-of-office use in service, production, maintenance, hospitals and home care
- Rugged handheld PCs for hospitals, restaurants, delivery services, logistics and ticket sales
- Thin & zero clients for easy and secure provision of PC workstations in hospitals, banks and insurance companies
- Panel PCs and bonded touchscreens for industry, retail, point of sale and for kiosk manufacturers
- Android POS systems for gastronomy, retail and hotel industry
- LED video walls for control rooms, sales areas and outdoor facades
- AirServer Connect for screen mirroring in schools, universities and conference rooms,
- Protective cases “Made in Germany” for displays in public spaces and outdoor areas
CONCEPT International represents the brands DT Research, GIADA, LEDMAN, MODINICE, FuturePAD, AIRSERVER and VXL, among others. Customers include distributors, system integrators and resellers from all over Europe. They often develop individual industry solutions based on CONCEPT International hardware. For this purpose, ready-to-use devices are delivered in order to minimise the effort for the customers.
CONCEPT International was founded in 2004 by Managing Director Mike Finckh and is based in the centre of Munich. The distributor places particular emphasis on ensuring that the sales conditions enable resellers to do profitable hardware business in the long term.