CONCEPT International is a Value Added Distributor (VAD) – along with the supply of products, we offer comprehensive product and product distribution services. Our slogan is: “We make the life of our system integrators as easy as possible!”
Typically, we are acting as the German representative of the manufacturer and, of course, comply with all regulations and laws that are incumbent on the distributor, such as checking the CE certifications, reporting via the WEEE reporting system for the disposal of electronics, compliance with the battery and packaging law, etc.
Especially in “our” areas such as health care, industry & trade, service & maintenance, banks & insurances, municipalities and education, important demand and application analyses, availability considerations, product comparisons, test positions and lifecycle considerations take place both in project planning and during product use. CONCEPT International supports the specialized trade and system integrators with decades of expertise.
Due to electronic aging and wear, as well as vandalism and high complexity, errors occur over the years of operation. CONCEPT International leaves neither the system integrator nor the end customer on their own here: constructive research into the cause of faults, rapid repairs, quality monitoring and proactive replacement (pre-failure swap) as well as service levels that can be sold with the product, such as vandalism insurance and extended warranty, offer the customer an all-round carefree package.
The product portfolio currently includes:
- Mini PCs and IPCs for digital signage, automation, machine control and medicine
- Medical AIO PCs and tablets for use in hospitals and care settings
- Rugged tablets and laptops for out-of-office use in service, production and maintenance
- Rugged handheld PCs for restaurants, delivery services, logistics and ticket sales
- Touchscreen PCs for industry, retail, point of sale and as kiosk systems
- Android mobile and stationary POS systems for restaurants, retail and hotels
- LED video walls for control rooms, sales rooms and exterior facades
- AirServer Connect for screen mirroring in schools, universities and conference rooms
- ePaper displays for digital signage, booking and management of rooms, workstations and resources as well as check-in & out
- Protective cases “Made in Germany” for displays in public spaces and outdoor areas
CONCEPT International represents the brands DT Research, GIADA, SUNMI, FutureLED, FuturePAD and AIRSERVER, among others. Customers include distributors, system integrators and resellers from all over Europe. They often develop individual industry solutions based on CONCEPT International hardware. For this purpose, ready-to-use devices are delivered in order to minimise the effort for the customers.
CONCEPT International was founded in 2004 by Managing Director Mike Finckh and is based in the centre of Munich. The distributor places particular emphasis on ensuring that the sales conditions enable resellers to do profitable hardware business in the long term. Our company is an Intel Gold Partner and is also ISO-certified.
CONCEPT International GmbH
Managing Director: Michael Finckh
HRB 151754 München, VAT ID: DE234430907, WEEE: 32953801, D-U-N-S No. 333159999
Here you can find our terms and conditions.
Our company directs its offer to corporate customers. If an end customer has purchased a product from us, we are willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure at a consumer arbitration board. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers can use this platform for the settlement of their disputes.